National Transport Insurance's Fleet Motor Policy has been specifically developed for fleets of 15 or more items.
What is it?
National Transport Insurance's Fleet Motor Policy is backed by over 45 years of experience and has been specifically developed for Australian heavy motor vehicle fleets to keep them on the move.
Who is it for?
We offer flexible and tailored insurance solutions for Australian transport businesses and their related activities. Our Fleet policy is designed to provide comprehensive protection with a range of standard benefits and optional extensions for Australia-wide fleets of rigid trucks, prime movers, trailers, plant & equipment and buses. For peace of mind, we can also provide cover for cars, utes and vans to keep all your customers vehicles on the one policy.
What kind of cover does it offer?
Our Fleet Policy provides Australia-wide coverage that takes into account:
- the area and scope of your customer's operations (base, depots and transport areas)
- the type of goods your customer transports
- accident history
- fleet size and composition
- variations in fleet size
- driver selection and training processes
Benefits for our Fleet customers include:
- Cover by Australia's leading transport insurance specialist that has been designed in consultation with the trucking industry
- Access to award-winning claims service, including NTI Accident Assist and NTI Premium Repairers, to manage the accident scene and repair process
- Ability to combine with NTI Liability and Marine Protect: Powered by NTI policies to minimise gaps in cover
- Additional covers for members of transport associations
- Peace of mind that NTI has over 45 years of experience in transport insurance and a deep understanding of the challenges faced by Australian transport operators.
Please note: We have recently updated our Fleet Motor policy. Refer to the effective dates below when viewing the policy documents.